Largest Companies by Employment
- Parkview Medical Center
- Centura: St Mary Corwin Medical Center
- Evraz Rocky Mountain Steel
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
Top 5 Industries by Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Transportation & Logistics
- Infrastructure & Engineering
- Financial Services
Top 5 Regional Assets
- Available/skilled workforce
- #1 customized workforce training program in the state
- Existing manufacturing cluster
- Central transportation routes and new Industrial Rail Park
- Historic Arkansas Riverwalk Pueblo, Watertower Place and Pueblo 5&6
- The Pueblo region continues to act as the hub for Southern Colorado.
- It is anticipatedthat population will continue to grow at an average rate.
- Investment continues to be made in the downtown core, which will result in significant development into tourist related activities.
- Pueblo's innovative partnership between state and county governments and Colorado State University-Pueblo will continue to flourish as the nation’s first cannabis research center at a regional, comprehensive institution and the first-ever academically-based conference and research journal on cannabis.
- The award winning Creative Corridor will continue to serve as an agent of discovery and change by amplifying the narrative of Pueblo's unique history, culture and the arts.